natural world moroccan argan oil

| On

Natural World's Moroccan Argan Oil is a moisture repair hair oil treatment, I've never used any form of oil on my hair before unless it's been in my shampoo so I was unsure what to expect. My hair was beginning to feel dry and a bit "lifeless" so I thought for a few pounds this could be worth a try! The packaging says that "this luxurious and lightweight hair treatment oil is infused with precious certified organic Argan Oil, known for its ability to lock in moisture, nourish, smooth, repair and instantly restore shine and softness. Silky perfection for all hair types" and that's a pretty big claim for a product. Though I have been impressed as it has restored my hair and made it feel so much more healthier, so much that I've used it every wash since I've used it and I can instantly tell if I haven't used it.
Also there isn't one set way to apply this, you can apply it to the ends of damp hair, comb through dry hair, used before shampooing in the shower or mixing a little bit with your conditioner, and after blow drying. I've tried most of these and I think it's easier to mix a few drops with my conditioner and this makes my hair feel a lot softer and harsh. Although I am interest to try it after blow drying as it says it will maintain frizz, which sadly I haven't mastered the art of blow drying my hair without it resembling hermonie granger yet.
It's also purse friendly option and a couple of pounds for 100ml it's such good value for a good product that works, and as you're only using a few drops at a time it'll last such a long time. I'd definitely recommend this, but I've never tried any other argan oils before so it could be the actual product rather than the brand's version that I like.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature