essie nails winter collection

| On

 I guess it's time to admit that Christmas is nearly over, but I still find the week between Christmas and New Year still just as exciting, however this time I'm trying to force myself to work and try and get an essay done. I still haven't started and I opted for writing this blog post instead. This year I had such a lovely Christmas, and even though I've been a bit ill I didn't let it spoil anything, from my friends and family I got some thoughtful gifts and I hope that you all got everything you asked for and had a lovely time.



My sister knows me too well, I love essie nail varnishes now but because I'm a student, I'm living on quite a small budget so can't really afford them or justifying buying them when my fridge is empty and I have nothing to eat. She got me the essie winter collection of nail lacquers which include three festive (but not just restricted to Christmas) shades. The bottles are smaller than a normal bottle and so you only get 5ml in each bottle, though I never really finish a nail varnish and so I wouldn't count that as a negative at all.
Each colour has its own name, the white is called tuck it in my tux, the sparkly in between gold and silver is called jiggle hi jiggle low and the deep red is called jump in my jumpsuit. I was a bit worried about the white shade needing a few coats in order to build it up to the solid white colour however it only needed two coats in the end. All the nail varnishes applies easily and dried as a solid colour  on my nails. As I couldn't decided which one to use first, I used all three but I think jump in my jumpsuit is my favourite and would look perfect with a simple monochrome outfit and  add a little bit of colour. I've only just painted my nails and so they haven't had time to chip but I'm pretty sure they'll be the same formula as the normal nail varnishes and so will last quite a while. 
I'm so thankful I was given this set and will definitely get a lot of use out of all of nail varnishes.






2 comments on "essie nails winter collection"
  1. Super pretty shades, im loving Essie at the minute!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! my collections only small but it's growing xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
click the below to show emoticons
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature