it's christmas time

| On

I love christmas, and even though I'm getting older I still get excited about it every year, though I only have to talk to my friends to realise how differently we all celebrate and how everyone has their different traditions. We've never really been a family that spends Christmas away from home or abroad, and we normally celebrate it with just the four of us. However I've never appreciated just being at home and at the minute I'm enjoying a day just lounging around enjoying the Christmas telly. Although I don't spend too all day every day in front of the telly so it's nice to do other things at Christmas that I enjoy.

1.Bake
I enjoy baking any way so I use Christmas as an excuse to get baking. You  can bake the typical Christmas cake or just make some biscuits in Christmas shapes and have fun decorating them. Or even the mince pies or some trusty sausage rolls.

2. Read a Book
Even though my degree involves reading, I never have time to actually set down and read a book that's just for enjoyment. So  just for Christmas I'm taking a break from work and reading some girly romantic books all snuggled up. I'm currently reading wicked at the minute and it's reminding me how amazing the show was in the west end.

3. Play a Board Game
We normally spend Christmas as a family, and together talking, not all on our phones so playing a board game is a way to make everyone happy, and always enjoyable! You're never too old for one!

4. Pyjamas On and Watch You Favourite Christmas Film
Everyone has a different favourite film that they like to watch at Christmas, but we always watch a muppets christmas carol every year without fail. However when it gets closer to Christmas I watch every film on telly going. 

5. Spend Time with Friends and Family
As clique as it is, I've actually learnt now that Christmas is about your friends and family more than the gifts, Now that I've moved away from home I've learn to treasure I've learnt to treasure every moment 

6. HAVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC ON AT ALL TIMES
Basically as it gets closer to Christmas I listen to the Christmas songs at any opportunity, well you only get to listen to them one time a year so you should make the most of it.


I'm not sure how much I'll post over the next week, but I hope you all of lovely Christmas xx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature