soap and glory blush brick in peach party

| On
So I feel like an apology is needed because for the past few months they've been pretty hetic, but I've loved it. Basically I've moved to university and I've finished my first term which is a little bit scary! And because now I have a build up of essays to write it made me realise that I should get back in to blogging as it's something I enjoy, and gives me a way to procrastinate. Anyway my blogging break was unintentional and I'm going try so hard now to manage my time better I'm order to keep up with university but still make time to blog.



Moving on, this little gem is something I picked up at the end of summer and thought it was pretty but never realised that I would love it as much as I do now! Its the soap and glory peach party blush brick, which is similar to the other brands shimmer brick. It comes in sleek packaging, with a decent sized compact mirror. All the five shades are swirled together and could be used separately if you really wanted to. Personally I like to use this over the top of my blusher in order to give a glow to my face, but not embracing the shiny look. The reason I love this product so much is because it's natural, it's perfect for summer but also I've found myself using it a lot in the autumn and winter months! Also this is one of the first soap and glory make up products I've tried and I love it, what's your favourite winter make up products and looks?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature