naughty nautical, essie nail lacquer

| On


I'm not going to lie, I'd have never brought myself an essie nail varnish, I knew they
were meant to be good but I would have never dreamed on spending that much on one. However my sister brought me this one in naughty nautical for my birthday a few months ago. It's such a lovely teal colour but with sparkles making it perfect for the festive season! I was unsure about the colour at first as its quite bold and I normally wear a more subtle colour on my nails, because I find it impossible to stop them from chipping so that makes it less obvious. 
However this nail varnish has converted me essie as they're definitely worth it! It has quite a big brush with makes for easy application and at the most needs two coats to create the bold colour but the formula is by no means thin or transparent. It also doesn't take too long to dry which is perfect when you're impatient and everything needs to be done the second I've decided to paint my nails. As the sparkles aren't overwhelming so it doesn't have the stubbornness of glitter polish when you come to take it off. Although this isn't the typical dark berry colour I normally opt for at Christmas, its such a nice alternative to wear to Christmas parties and any festive occasions.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature